January 18, 2011

sunflower. sama warna dengan mr corb. sesuaii


My dearest love, which will get wet with me
When the rain falls down

If I sing a sweet song, your eyes smile
If I kiss your cheek, you turn shy
I cling to the phone all night
Because I have so much to say
but when it’s over, I fell sad
I can’t hand up f irst

Oh, oh you’re my love
You’re my happiness, my precious
My dearest love that will get wet with me
If the rain falls down

Oh, oh, no other person in this world
No words in this world can replace you
What I mean is, it’s only you, I love you

When I walk you home
You turn off the lights in your room
It’s until then when I leave, you didn’t know, right?
I want to buy you shoes, but
I fear that then you’ll walk away
In front of the story, I always worry

What I mean is, it’s only you, I love you

I want to give you love like a sunflower
Just to one person, to my first love, to you
Will you say it too? Tell me too?
That you really like me?
That you love me as much as I do,
From heaven down to earth

Oh, oh among the many couples
Among all those people, just us two
Thank you for coming to me
I’m so happy, I love you~

love this song. serius

siapa lagi kalau bukan seokhun(sg wannabe) yang hensem tu yang nyanyi. officially dah jadi lagu tema mr corb. mak suka! dan aku baru perasan setiap kali sampai kat traffic light sebelum sampai shs mesti radio muzik main lagu super junior bonamana. aku pulak cuak bab- bab parking ni. tak dapat nak concentrate. sedar- sedar lagu dah habis. cett

aku suka sangat tengok seokhun dengan cermin mata dia tu. memang cool gile. kan best kalau suami muka camtu. hello fathiah. apa ada pada paras rupa (-__-)"

setuju~

saje je. nak berangan

No comments: